Self paced online training course with interactive audiovisual content including animations and simulations. Pre test, Post-test and Certification program.
Level: Basic to Intermediate Level
For Whom: Everyone in the Security Industry including Dealers, Installers, System Integrators, Distributors, Manufacturers, and End Users. Suitable for Technical and Non-Technical people.
For a single user license for 30 days.
Purchase Multiple Courses and Save!
While ordering, if you choose multiple courses, you will get the following discounts.
Here is what you will learn.
- You will learn about the Wireless Spectrum and its fundamentals.
- You will understand key concepts like modulation techniques, system access technologies used in wireless communication.
- You will learn about the principle, types and features and applications for each component in the Electromagnetic and radio Spectrum.
- You can get an overview of the different applications of Wireless Technology.
The Online Training Course has the following testing modules
Post-Test: random questions from a question databank
A certificate of completion will be issued to students who get more than 65% in the Post-test. This certificate is recognized by the following associations
Course Approved by
BISCI: Event ID OV‐STAM‐NJ‐0512‐7, CEC: 3
NBFAA : CEU Number: SM-0011, CEU Credits: 0.4
ALOA: PRP Recertification – 1 points
NSCA: 4.5 Learning Units
New Jersey State CEU: 6 hours TECES-13(65)C007
Approved by Texas Department of Public Safety – Y00182
Approved by Tennessee Alarm Systems Contractor Board
- Introduction to Wireless Spectrum
- Analog Modulation – AM, FM and PM
- Digital Modulation
- System Access – FDMA, TDMA, CDMA
Electro Magnetic Spectrum
- Gamma Rays – Principle and Applications
- Infrared Rays – Principle and Applications
- X Rays – Principle and Applications
- UV Rays – – Principle and Applications
- Visible Light – Principle and Applications
- Generations 1G, 2G, 2.5G and 3G
- LF – Principle and Applications
- UHF – Principle and Applications
- SHF – Principle and Applications
- EHF – Principle and Applications
- Wireless Services
- Data Transmission
- Circuit and Packet Switching
- Wireless Network Infrastructure
A: No. The total work you need to put in is 4 hours and this can be completed in 30 days in batches that suit your needs. You get a license for 30 days.
Q. Do I have unlimited access to the Online Training course for the duration of the license period?
A: Yes. During this time you can log in and log out as many times you wish.
Q. Can I buy one license and share it with my colleagues?
A: No, sharing of the user license with anyone else is prohibited. Each user must have a separate license.
Q. Do I need to buy software to run your online training course in my computer?
A: No, you just need to have a minimum speed of 56 Kbps Internet connection
Q. What are the system requirements to run your course?
A: Minimum screen resolution 1024 ,PC with speakers or headphone and minimum 56 Kbps Internet connection
Q. Can I do the course from my office and home computer?
A: Yes, in fact you can use it from any computer; just use your ID + Password to log in.
Q. Do I get a certificate?
A: Yes, you get the certificate of completion if you meet the requirements mentioned in this page.
Q. Does this course come with course notes?
A: Yes. After you complete the purchase, you will be provided with a link to download the course notes that you can keep as reference.