In the first edition of SecurityNewsDesk TV, we look at products being profiled at IFSEC this year and give you the chance to win a spy gadget – a genuine covert surveillance device that’s cleverly disguised as an everyday object.
Sponsoring the first-ever edition of SecurityNewsDesk TV is JVC, manufacturers of professional surveillance products. The company is launching a number of new cameras this year including Super LoLux HD models. You can see JVC’s impressive range of cameras, monitors and digital recording devices on stand F35 at IFSEC. To learn more about JVC, watch our video and then visit the dedicated JVC NewsDesk page.
In business news:
- Raytec will light up Norbain’s life at IFSEC
- Barco video cube is selected to be a museum piece
- Wavestore unveils significant upgrade to its video management software
- TDSi blends biometrics and access control into high security product
- Milestone bundles software with hardware for first time to make the Essential NVR
- Visimetrics cracks the CCTV code with FIND
Don’t forget, stay tuned to the end of the video for a chance to win a fun and easy to use spy gadget.
Meanwhile, look out for Security Media Publishing and the SecurityNewsDesk team at IFSEC. If you have a story for the security industry, any of our staff will be delighted to take your details and pass it to me. Alternatively, contact Peter Mawson on 07841-693979 to talk about specific requests to meet. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks and if you are going to IFSEC, I look forward to seeing you there.