As regular readers will know, our Security News Desk print newspaper is the security industry’s leading source of news, views and debate. Now it’s your chance to get involved. Get in touch now and see yourself alongside industry leaders!
The next two issues of the paper are filling up fast, and we have some great features lined up as outlined below.
Deadline 13th June
- IFSEC review: A look back at the ups and downs of one of the industry’s top events.
- Cameras and domes: We’ll be taking a look at what the market can expect from 4k technology and assessing the possible pitfalls of rushing in too fast.
- Freight, transportation, and shipping security: Just what does it take to ensure the secure transportation of goods through one of the busiest ports and Free Zones in the Middle East? We’ll be speaking to Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza) to find out.
- Casino security: A close up look at the specialised technology required for effective casino security, with expert advice on the matter from The Security Institute.
- Region focus on South and Central America: Assessing the possibilities for investment and expansion in the region.
Deadline 14th August
- Access control: What’s new? Who’s leading the industry? And what does the future hold?
- Video analytics: Is artificial intelligence the way forward?
- Education, schools, and campuses: We’ll be assessing whether there is such a thing as too much security in schools, or whether there can ever be enough.
- Region focus on India/Asia: Assessing the possibilities for investment and expansion in the region.
Find out how to get your message to the market in either of these editions by contacting Peter Mawson at Peter@securitynewsdesk.com or call +44(0)1543-250456.
Don’t forget to keep up with the latest news as it happens by following us on Twitter @SecNewsDesk.