The DVRs are fully backwards compatible with existing analogue camera technologies and, available in 4, 8 and 16 channel versions with various storage options, theses class-leading DVRs allow customers to upgrade easily to HD imagery on analogue systems.
Telemetry control of PTZ cameras is possible via Vista & Pelco coax and multiple RS485 protocols. Programming of the DVR remains consistent with previous models, providing simple setup using the front panel controls, mouse, remote keyboard or free client software.
Key features include:
- 960H HD Recording & Playback – up to 25% increase in image quality on recorded images compared to D1.
- Backwards Compatible – Supports standard analogue cameras.
- Zero Storage Increase – No storage size increase compared to D1.
- Audio Recording – Audio recording and playback per channel.
- Multiple Telemetry Protocols – Vista and Pelco coax plus various RS485 protocols.
Mark Pritchard, Divisional Director for Vista, said: “Analogue CCTV systems are still widely used in the UK and Vista is committed to delivering new HD products to the market. Our ability to provide HD image quality without the need to increase storage requirements provides a simple and cost effective upgrade for analogue customers.”