Joining the BSIA gives you countless benefits, including a voice in the industry, market intelligence, networking events, discounts on member services and much more.
That’s the message of the British Security Industry Association’s new corporate video, produced by Security Media Publishing and SecurityNewsDesk.com.
In this video we hear from:
- Chief executive James Kelly
- Trevor Elliott, Director of Manpower and Membership Services
Plus five representatives from business tell you why they are members of the BSIA (in order of appearance):
- Nick Savill, Securitas Security Services
- Azadar Shah, Synectics Systems Group
- Stuart Lowden, Wilson James security services
- Don Robins, Print Waste recycling & shredding
- Mark Cosh, SitexOrbis vacant property and lone worker protection
Each of the sponsors of this 10min 38sec video were recognised and thanked in the video which will be shown on the BSIA stand at IFSEC and at many events to come. It will also be available online and will no doubt appear on websites of many sponsor companies.
In addition to the three main sponsors, seven companies took supporter positions on the video and we are delighted to thank them for their backing.
For more information about the BSIA, visit their website.