Urmet has announced its S-Steel range of entry panels are now available in kit forms and compatible with all of Urmet’s systems, including analogue, 2 wire, GSM and IP.
Urmet kit prices start from as little as £39 + VAT for a simple economy one-button audio kit. S-Steel kits include a flush or surface S-Steel modular vandal-resistant panel, with a choice of internal stations, SIGNO or AIKO. Now’s the time to offer your customers the best quality gate automation solution on the market.
S-Steel kits have the following features:
- S-Steel vandal-resistant modular entry panel with IP45 protection
- IK09 vandal-resistant rating
- Surface housings in black, stainless steel also available
- Engraved LED backlit name tags for a professional finish; kits come with CALL engraved as standard
- 120-degree wide-angle colour camera
- DDA-compliant 2-wire kits – ideal for schools or public buildings
- Integrated CCTV feature (2-wire kits). Connect and view two CCTV cameras without any additional control equipment; ideal for entry and exit point overview
- Choice of either Slimline Signo handsets or Aiko hands-free video monitors (video monitors come with an induction loop as standard)
- S-Steel panels compatible with Urmet pedestrian or vehicle posts
Keypad kits include a coded access keypad with 22 codes and 2 relays. Upgrades are available to other monitors, including the new NEXO hands-free 7” monitor. Additional push-button modules are also available for system expansion.
The new S-Steel panel range is also smaller and cleaner-looking than its predecessor, K-Steel, but still maintains the robust and quality feel that distinguishes Urmet products from other manufacturers.
Mark Hagger, Urmet’s Sales & Marketing Director, said: “Our S-Steel kits, especially the 2Voice 2-wire kits, are proving to be very popular among installers looking to offer a new level of quality to their clients, while still benefiting from the simplicity of installation and the many features that come as standard on our 2-wire system.”
All Urmet kits are available through Urmet distributors. For more information on the S-Steel Kit range or any other Urmet products, please contact 01376 556010 or email@example.com