Showcasing the Solution Power of the Milestone Community and R1 Software Release Highlights at Intersec 2017
Spotlighting value propositions from the Milestone community and a first look at the next release of VMS software at security trade show in Dubai
Milestone Systems, the open platform company in video management software (VMS), will be at Intersec 2017 in Dubai UAE, January 22-24.
Partners will highlight integrated solutions at the Milestone booth and in the showrooms marking the importance of this conference and the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region for Milestone and the open platform community. Also the first product update of XProtect 2017 is introduced during the first day of the show.
The full Milestone XProtect portfolio and the Milestone Husky range of high-performance NVRs are on show at the Milestone booth S1-H26.
There will also be a dedicated Milestone media event at Dubai World Trade Center on January 21 at 6:00 p.m., to introduce the new Milestone Regional Director. Members of the press can sign up to attend this event by contacting INSCH PR.
Strong community presence at Milestone booth
The partner community is essential to the Milestone open platform business strategy and Milestone partners will demonstrate innovative solutions ranging from advanced storage to video analytics on the edge.
Milestone Solution Partners presenting at the Milestone Intersec booth:
- iCetana has developed and patented an innovative dynamic live-monitoring solution that enables a more effective approach to the monitoring of video surveillance networks.
- Spectra Logic develops deep storage solutions that solve the problem of long-term storage for business and technology professionals dealing with exponential data growth.
- Pivot3’s vSTAC hyper-converged platforms are optimised for video surveillance data storage workloads to provide the highest levels of performance, resiliency and mobility.
- Prysm’s integrated PSIM solutions include aggregated data intelligence gathering, audio and video.
- Ipsotek delivers advanced video analytics, including behavior detection, cognitive intelligence and alarm integration.
- NetApp offers a portfolio of advanced storage products and services that satisfy a broad range of customer workloads across different data types and deployment models.
- Allied Telesis is a leader in IP/Ethernet network solutions for the global marketplace.
- Nedap develops AEOS, an integrated security management platform that combines access control, video management and intrusion detection in one application.
- SID develops software designed for security.
- Bosch delivers security, safety and communications products/systems, as well as solutions for building security/automation and energy efficiency.
- Solus protects and secures enterprises with advanced security solutions, access control, visitor management and IP CCTV integrated enterprise systems
Milestone XProtect 2017 showcase
Continuing to maximise the business value of video management systems for partners and customers, Milestone will release an update of the award-winning XProtect VMS software in Q1 2017.
Visitors at the Milestone booth at Intersec 2017 will be among the first to experience the advantages of open platform technology in XProtect 2017 R1. Open platform technology enables Milestone and partners to rapidly optimize the software to fit the ever-changing market needs.
“We are proud to boost our partner community at Intersec 2017. We are now taking our efforts in MEA to the next level, with even stronger emphasis on the community and open platform technology,” says Thomas Lausten, Milestone Systems VP EMEA.
“The response to our community strategy across the region is very positive. This market is recognising the solution power of the Milestone community. We look forward to responding to the many new opportunities in this area.”