SecurityNewsDesk TV brings you a series of exclusive reports from IFSEC 2012 featuring some of the stories from the show that caught our attention.
- This video report is sponsored by CCTVdirect, supplying exclusive CCTV products at the lowest possible prices.
In this second report from IFSEC 2012, we feature four companies supplying video analytics, behavioural recognition, megapixel cameras and access control.
- VideoIQ demonstrates its Realto Video Bridge
- Behavioural analysis was the topic on the BRS Labs stand.
- Covering the action is much easier if you have the pixels for the job, as Dallmeier demonstrates with its Panomera camera.
- And finally we see that analytics is not confined to CCTV, as ievo demonstrates with its fingerprint access control reader.