A strength and weakness of IFSEC is the number of exhibitors you can speak to – all with something interesting to say.
In the last two instalments of our IFSEC coverage, we chat briefly with ten companies, starting in this report with:
- Siemens – Peter Hawksworth talks about the reorganisation of the business and the impact that is having on the development roadmap for future projects.
- Norbain – Buzz Coates talks about the companies new “cloud” solution for remote storage of CCTV footage.
- Ipsotek – We talk to Boghos Boghossian about Tag and Track, a video analytics solution which enables one town centre CCTV system to automatically track individuals across multiple cameras.
- Midwich – Mark Thomas talks about the companies Advantage business support services which helps customers to easily migrate from analogue to IP cameras, through training, design and network services.
- Panasonic – Paul Maine talks about the company’s ability to provide a full, turnkey solution to end clients in the UK or anywhere in the world.
This video is kindly sponsored by CCTVdirect, supplying exclusive CCTV products at the lowest possible prices.