SecurityNewsDesk TV brings you a series of exclusive reports from IFSEC 2012 featuring some of the stories from the show that caught our attention.
- This video report is sponsored by CCTVdirect, supplying exclusive CCTV products at the lowest possible prices.
There’s no denying that IFSEC has become smaller in the past few years but with over 700 exhibitors and 1000 brands on display, getting around the show still takes some careful planning.
In this report we talk to:
- Phil Doyle at Axis Communications claims to have made IP CCTV easy with its Axis Camera Companion.
- Mark Raine at CCTVdirect takes us on a tour of its demonstration tank and its range of HD-SDI technology.
- We talk to Jerry Woods at The Security Institute and James Walker at Dallmeier about the TSI’s Good Practice Guide for Closed Circuit TV
- And finally, Charlie Cracknell at IFSEC owner/organiser UBM comments on the show.