Following a hugely successful launch at Intersec 2013, SecurityNewsDesk have once again reached agreement to provide filming services to exhibitors at Intersec 2014 the Middle East’s premier show for Security, Safety and Fire.
You can now book a video camera crew that will meet you on your stand to produce either a product announcement or overview or a key person interview straight to camera. Lasting 45 seconds to one minute, our experienced crew will capture your show message in HD while our presenter ensures the salient points relating to your show appearance are delivered to camera.
Once the footage has been edited (two weeks) it’s yours to use how you like. Send it your prospective or existing customers and Security Media and Intersec will send it to their subscribers and contacts.
What you get:
- Approximately 90 seconds of HD filming time on your stand
- Edited footage back to you within two weeks of the show
- Select your own company spokesman to promote your brand, product or service or use the experiencedpresenter from Security Media – your choice
- Full usage rights of the final edited footage
- Footage delivered to the Security Media database of 37,500
- Footage delivered to the Intersec database of 80,000
- Your Web address or preferred call to action to feature on the footage
- A free page on www.TheSecurityCatalogue.com to promote your footage and wider product or service.
- Six month Gold status membership to TheSecurityCatalogue.com (Value £750)
- Graphics available at a small additional cost
- A free announcement on SecurityNewsDesk.com eNewsletter
Costs to Secure your Space
Total investment required is only $1750 USD
Stand Tour Example
To book your filming slot, contact:
News Report Sponsor Opportunity
Intersec has once again teamed up with the UK’s leading security specific video reporting team – Security Media to bring you news and views from across the event every day. The reporting and production team from SecurityNewsDesk and SecurityMiddleEast.com will be capturing the high points of this year’s premier security, safety and fire show from the Middle East.
A broadcast will be produced each day that will cover the news and announcements as they are made. Your brand can sponsor one or all of the broadcasts and gain maximum reach across the Region as not only the organisers but also Security Media release the footage across their entire databases.
With a sponsor treatment at the start and end of the footage, your branding and corporate message will be seen by over 100,000 security professionals across the Middle East and around the world.
- A lively ten second graphical appearance at the start of the news broadcast. This includes your logo and a voice over opportunity to promote your key commercial message to over 100,000 individuals and organisations that share an interest in Security, Safety and Fire products, services and issues.
- Footage will be placed on the Intersec and the Security Media You Tube channel
- Footage will be released by both Intersec and Security Media to their respective databases
- A page will be built for each news report on SecurityNewsDesk and SecurityMiddleEast.com
- Footage will be held on the home page of SecurityNewsDesk.com for one week in the prime video news player
- All news reports will feature on the Intersec web site
- A post show Editorial in SecurityNewsDesk – the Newspaper for the security industry which will credit all sponsors
- A banner on SecurityNewsDesk and SecurityMiddleEast.com will link through to all news reports
- You have full distribution rights so you can present the news to your own database and web site traffic along with any partner companies that might want to do to the same
Sponsor package Cost Options:
One news report $3500 USD
Three news reports $10,000 USD
News Report Example