Issue Four of SecurityNewsDesk newspaper is due out this month and about to go into production. If you have any submissions, the deadline is 15 October.
Coming up in SecurityNewsDesk Issue 4:
- Locks, keys and mechanical access control devices – We look at the latest technologies across locks, keys and mechanical access control devices. Have you completed an exciting or demanding installation? Get in touch.
- Counter terror strategies and tactics – The threat level remains substantial, so we focus on the most up-to-date strategies and tactics that help keep us safe from terrorism.
- Retail security – We take an in-depth look at the latest security trends and solutions to help retailers protect assets and people. Do you have a case study showcasing a successful deployment?
- Region focus: Sub-Saharan Africa – SecurityNewsDesk takes a closer look at the current security situation and on-going developments across Sub-Saharan Africa.
Also due out in October is the autumn 2013 issue of CCTV Image. CCTV Image 53 will showcase a new logo and a revamped look for the magazine, so don’t miss out on your opportunity to get involved in this special re-launch issue. The deadline for submissions is also 15 October.
Coming up in CCTV Image 53:
- Our regular ‘Rooms with a view’ – CCTV Image ventures behind the scenes of key UK control rooms.
- Drones – A look at the use of drone technology in video surveillance.
- DVR’s and NVR’s – A focus on the latest technologies across DVR’s and NVR’s.
- Casino Security – We take an in-depth look at the latest trends and solutions utilised by the challenging casino sector. Do you have a case study of a successful deployment?
Both magazines are close to entering production, with an advertising deadline of 15 October.
Want to be involved? Get in touch today on 01543 250456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org