The Asian and African homeland security, defence and counter terror summit, Security Asia and Africa, is gearing up for the 2014 event. Set to take place from 14 – 15 July at the Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre, organisers Global Energy Ltd are looking forward to bringing Asia and Africa to London.
During this year’s event, there will be a focus on several key areas, including:
- Transport security – covering aviation, surface and maritime.
- Critical infrastructure protection of assets in energy, oil and gas, and minerals.
- Cyber security and forensics.
- IED detection, demining and counter measures.
- Screening, scanning and detection related to counter-terrorism and narcotics.
- Training and modernisation in homeland security and defence.
Last year’s event included a top line up of industry experts speaking on a range of topics, such as James Brokenshire, Security Minister, Home Office UK, Dr Jack Caravelli, former CIA and Director and Founder of the Institute for Applied Sciences USA, Ambassador Manuel Hassassianm Head of the Palestinian General Delegation to the United Kingdom, and many more. So you can be sure that the line up of speakers this year will be equally impressive and interesting.
The event has been carefully organised by Global Energy Ltd in association with Security Watch India, and it has the support of UKTI Defence and Security Organisation.
For more information about exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities, you can contact Rashank Sangra, Head of Legal & Business Operations at Global Energy, on +44 (0)20 36030744 or on email at firstname.lastname@example.org.