Together, ASSA ABLOY and HID Global’s access control solutions help millions of customers to access their world securely. ASSA ABLOY and HID Global along with related leading global brands, ABLOY, Yale, Mul-T-Lock, Traka and effeff, are joining forces at IFSEC 2013.
At IFSEC 2013 all these brands are showcasing the cutting edge in access technology on one stand. See demonstrations of all the key products in Hall 4, at Stand C40 and C50.
“With the combined strength of our global brands, we are ideally placed to offer a suite of solutions for everything from secure access into school and university buildings to trusted mobile payments on a smartphone,” said Chris Bone, Vice President Access Control EMEA at ASSA ABLOY. “Our growing Aperio™ range of wireless products has brought the integration of mechanical locks into an organization’s access control system within reach of a realistic budget.”
“HID Global is very excited to join forces with ASSA ABLOY to leverage and enhance our integrated access control products and solutions. HID Global’s iCLASS SE platform enables both HID Global and ASSA ABLOY customers to future-proof their access control infrastructures while simplifying how identities are created, used and managed, across a broad range of application requirements using any combination of smart cards, microprocessor cards and NFC-enabled smartphones. ASSA ABLOY customers will automatically benefit from on-going developments centred on our iCLASS SE platform, as iCLASS and Seos technology works very well with ASSA ABLOY’s associated leading brands, such as Aperio.“ said Harm Radstaak, Managing Director, EMEA with HID Global.
Chris Bone added: “As the leaders in the fields of door opening systems and secure identity and digital credentials, we have joined forces for this year’s IFSEC to offer our worldwide customers the most trustworthy integrated security solutions.”
ASSA ABLOY and HID Global brands showcase additions to the world’s broadest range of integrated electronic access control products in Hall 4, at Stand C40 and C50, including:
- Aperio™: interoperable, wireless technology that enables mechanical locks to be affordably integrated into an access control system. The range now includes the Aperio™ L100 wireless security lock, Aperio™ AS100 wireless door status sensor, Aperio™ PINpad Escutcheon with pinpad and RFID reader and Aperio™ SE, which provides flexible, next generation support for multiple 13.56 MHz RFID technologies.
- Seos™: an ecosystem of interoperable products and services for issuing, delivering and revoking digital keys on NFC mobile devices, so that they can be used to open doors to homes, hotels, offices, hospitals, universities and other buildings.
- HID Global: the trusted source for secure identity solutions with a suite of products including the award-winning iCLASS SE® secure digital credential platform for NFC-equipped smartphones, FARGO® card personalization solutions, EDGE EVO® and VertX EVO™ IP-enabled access control solutions for distributed intelligence and decision making at the door and ActivID® ‘out of the box’ credential management solutions.
- Traka: the latest in web based key management applications and touch technology leading the market in asset protection solutions across Europe and beyond. Traka provide the missing link in access control with fully integrated solutions that allow you to secure and audit who has access your valuable keys and assets, including vehicles, radios, weapons and data, while ensuring they are returned at the end of each day.
- Mul-T-Lock: winner at IFSEC 2012, the Mul-T-Lock WatchLock™ is a combination of a high-security padlock, GPS and SIM-based communication technologies to provide real-time event and location information. Mul-T-Lock´s SMARTair provides a secure all-in-one access control. The system represents a user friendly, computer managed access control solution.
- ABLOY: adaptable electric locks for use in all kind of access control systems and PROTEC CLIQ™ Remote, a standalone electro-mechanical master key system. With ABLOY CLIQ™ Remote, secure web-based software allows remote management of multiple electronic master-keyed sites at any time, from anywhere in the world.
- Yale: digital door locks provide increased security whilst offering home owners genuine keyless convenience as well as the possibility of integrating their door locks into their smart homes. Whether it is meeting local security standards or recognising specific design preferences there will be a digital door lock that meets the needs of all, whilst providing a secure solution that can be controlled at the touch of a button on your smart phone.
- effeff: escape door control systems that can be fitted to a wide range of doors. The escape route terminal 1383 from effeff with integrated ASSA ABLOY Device Protocol can be easily incorporated into an access control system.
For more information on the range of electronic access and identity solutions from ASSA ABLOY and HID Global, visit www.thekeytoifsec.com.
To read more comprehensive press briefings and product information, or to interview key members of the ASSA ABLOY and HID Global team, contact the press relations staff listed below, or visit Hall 4, Stand C40 and C50.