SANS London Spring 2016 offer security training courses
SANS Institute to cater for introductory to advanced level students over week-long event in February
SANS will host eight security training courses in London next February including the popular “Security Essentials Bootcamp Style” and “Advanced Exploit Development for Penetration Testers” courses. SANS will also debut the newly updated SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking course led by Erik Van Buggenhout.
SANS London Spring runs from February the 29th – 5th March with all classes taking place in the Grand Connaught Rooms in the heart of London’s West End. Many courses at SANS London Spring have an associated GIAC examination and certification attempts are available at a reduced rate when bundled with training. SANS are also offering the OnDemand version of courses at a discounted rate to assist with exam preparation. The full list of courses includes:
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking with Erik Van Buggenhout
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style with Dr. Eric Cole
- SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits and Incident Handling
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking with Pieter Danhieux
- SEC760: Advanced Exploit Development for Penetration Testers with Jake Williams
- FOR508: Advanced Digital Forensics and Incident Response with Jess Garcia
- FOR526: Memory Forensics In-Depth with Alissa Torres
- AUD507: Auditing & Monitoring Networks, Perimeters & Systems with David Hoelzer
The event also offers evening socialising and networking opportunities involving SANS Instructors and fellow industry peers. Demand for places at SANS London events have always been high so attendees are recommended to register online as soon as possible. SANS is also offering €450 discount for participants that register and pay prior to January 20th 2016.
The SANS Institute was established in 1989 as a cooperative research and education organisation. SANS is the most trusted and, by far, the largest provider of cyber security training and certification to professionals at governments and commercial institutions world-wide.