Ring have announced its participation in Intersec 2019. Ring will use the Intersec platform to promote its innovative home security products and services, giving partners and neighbours the opportunity to experience Ring products first hand and to learn about its features and benefits via demos.
“Following Ring’s successful launch into the Middle East last year, we are excited to be part of Intersec to introduce our security products and solutions to a more focused audience. Ring’s mission to reduce crime in neighbourhoods drives every decision we make, and we hope to provide convenience and peace of mind to homeowners across the region by keeping an eye on their most important possession, their home, even when they can’t physically be there. Globally, Ring’s products have been hailed as dependable second set of eyes and ears to deter would-be thieves from entering homes. The goal is to bring the same convenience and security to Middle Eastern neighbourhoods,” Mohammad Meraj Hoda, Vice President of Business Development – Middle East & Africa at Ring.
Ring will showcase as part of its latest suite of smart home security products, the newly launched Ring Stick Up Cam Wired, which is Ring’s first cameras meant for both indoor and outdoor use giving neighbours maximum flexibility to position the cameras anywhere, regardless of power availability, to secure every corner of their property.
In addition to this, Ring will also showcase products such as…
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 – which allows you to communicate with visitors from anywhere.
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro – which in addition to the features of the Video Doorbell 2 has advanced motion detection and is hardwired only.
- Video Doorbell Elite which requires professional-installation with power over ethernet offering the most reliable connection in home security.
- Ring Floodlight Cam, the first motion-activated floodlight camera with two-way audio, HD video, built in floodlights and a siren.
- Ring Spotlight Cam Battery, a long lasting battery-powered HD camera with two-way audio, HD video, motion detection, and a siren;
- The Spotlight Cam Wired with two-way talk and a siren solution at Intersec.
The security market in the Middle East is accelerating. According to a report by 6WResearch, the Middle East market for commercial and cyber security, fire protection, smart home solutions and drones, worth a combined $7 billion in 2018, will grow to $16.4 billion in 2024.
With countries in the Middle East witnessing a growth of the property sector with many developers focusing on building master-planned communities, Ring believes Intersec offers a platform to conduct live demos and offer customers the opportunity to touch and feel the product and understand how effective and easy-to-use Ring’s solutions for home security are. Ring will explore opportunities to expand its presence in the region by interacting with potential distributors and system integrators by highlighting that Ring provides the ideal home security solution: security that is affordable, proactive, easy to install and comprehensive.
Mohammad Meraj Hoda, Vice President of Business Development – Middle East & Africa at Ring will be available at Hall 1-B14 to meet with customers and partners and share their global success stories with them.