Paxton has trained more than 2,000 installers across the world already this year, meaning a record first quarter – and enabling more people than ever to use Paxton products.
This means the company is well on the way to meeting its ambitious target of training 10,000 installers in 2019, which would represent a 14% increase from 2018 – itself a record year which saw 5,000 installers trained in Europe alone.
Steve Woodbridge, Global Training Manager, said: “We’re excited that record numbers of installers worldwide are now able to fit Paxton products to high standards. Training really allows installers to get to know Paxton’s systems and keep up to date with our latest product releases, which benefits both the installers and us.
“We know that 9 out of 10 trained installers go on to regularly install Paxton products. This validates our belief that trained installers are confident fitting Paxton products and will choose them again and again for their customers. We can also be confident our products are being fitted to high standards which is key to an end-user’s experience.”
Paxton has been offering free installer training since 2005. Workshops are held at Paxton offices, as well as out in the field. With new products released regularly, the programme is constantly evolving.
Steve said: “We have ambitions to expand our international footprint even further, which is why we’re striving to achieve the 10,000 installers trained milestone this year. We’re encouraged by such a strong first quarter and would like to thank those installers who’ve joined us so far.”
Recent feedback includes:
- “Fun, exciting and presented very well”
- “Best training in 10 years in the industry”
- “Good insight into the software and how flexible the system is”
- “Excellent training. Very hands-on, brilliant course”.
Training in numbers – 2018 highlights
- In the UK, more than 4,200 installers from almost 2,000 companies had training in 2018 – that’s a 10% increase on 2017.
- It was the second year Paxton had a dedicated US training team, resulting in 3,300 more dealers being trained – an increase of 62%.
- In South Africa, 390 installers were trained from 214 companies.
- Paxton’s Benelux team exceeded expectations by training more than 500 installers during two tours across nine locations and at weekly inhouse workshops at our offices in Breda, Holland.
- 122 installers from 82 companies were trained in France – and even more training dates have been added here for 2019.
- 91 installers from 37 companies were trained in Germany.