NSI Installer Summit 2016 – 10th March Birmingham
Held at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham, 10th March 2016, the NSI Installer Summit 2016 is an exciting event designed specifically for the business needs of NSI approved electronic security and fire installers. With a record number of participants expected this year, this is a must-attend event for all progressive NSI Installers.
The event consists of a bespoke conference programme, exhibition and four Summit Sessions led by specialist presenters. Matt Allwright, a consumer champion, journalist and presenter of prime-time BBC programme Rogue Traders, will be returning to the NSI Installer Summit again this year, alongside many high profile industry speakers. The following subjects will be covered in the morning conference session:
- Latest news on police response to security systems
- Intruder alarm systems: the insurers’ view
- Electronic security within the internet of things
- BAFE: how do you demonstrate competency?
- Connecting the communications value chain
- Driving quality and embracing change
- A technical solution to the unwanted and false fire alarm problem
- Raising standards and improving safety in the powered gates sector
50 leading organisations representing industry bodies, manufacturers, distributors and service providers will be exhibiting in the Summit, showcasing their latest offers to the industry.
The afternoon will hold four 45 minute long Summits Sessions, for installers with particular interest in:
- Cyber security: top tips on how to secure your business from cyber attack
- Powered gates and barriers: find out about NSI’s new approval scheme for installers
- Apprenticeships: the future is in your hands – practical advice for installers on nurturing talent within their business
- ISO 9001: 2015 transition – a helpful overview for NSI Gold Installers on the ISO 9001 changes
Commenting on this year’s Installer Summit, Richard Jenkins, Chief Executive of the NSI, said:
“As a certification body we have an interest in raising standards within the industry, and we feel that we have a duty to help inform and educate our approved companies to raise the bar of quality and standards that they are delivering every day and keeping them abreast of new technology and new developments in the industry. Clearly the uptake has been very strong and very much appreciated by that community.”
For more information on the full 2016 programme, click here.
The NSI Installer Summit 2016 is headline sponsored by CSL DualCom, Risco Group, BT Redcare and IFSEC International. If any installers are yet to register, they are encouraged to register as soon as possible.