Nedap, specialist in vehicle identification and detection technology for security, parking and traffic, announces that a first group of partners is now officially certified according to the guidelines related to the Certified Partner Program that was introduced at end of 2014.
Dedicated program for three sectors
Nedap Identification Systems developed a dedicated partner program for the Long-Range Identification, Wireless Vehicle Detection and Smart City Access product lines. The Certified Partner Program allows partners to get recognized as a committed Nedap partner. Moreover, they obtain access to benefits related to this program, such as additional sales tools, marketing resources, combined marketing opportunities and additional access to technical information and trainings related to products.
The three certification programs are:
- Nedap Certified Partner for Long-Range Identification
- Relates to Nedap systems that offer fast, secure and convenient identification of vehicles and people in and around buildings and sites.
- Nedap Certified Partner for Wireless Vehicle Detection
Relates to Nedap wireless sensors that gather real-time parking status information from outdoor located parking spaces.
Nedap Certified Partner for Smart City Access
Relates to vehicle access control systems to restrict traffic in designated areas in city centers, such as shopping areas and historical centers.
Recognized as committed partners
A Nedap Certified Partner is a qualified representative with adequate knowledge and skills related to the planning, installation and implementation of Nedap products. They show commitment to the Nedap brand and provide high-quality technical support to customers in one of the three sectors. The first group of Nedap Certified Partners include:
- Long-Range Identification: AAM Systems (Russia), Identity Warehouse (South Africa) Nortech Control, (United Kingdom) and IDelcon (Spain)
- Wireless Vehicle Detection: AAM Systems (Russia), AGK (Ireland), Flow (Belgium), Vialis (Netherlands), IDelcon (Spain), Infracontrol (Sweden),
- Traffic Technologie Système (France) and IPSens (United States)
- Smart City Access: ST&D and BAM Infratechniek Mobiliteit (Netherlands)
Improved competitive position
Nedap expects to announce more certified partners soon. “We are extremely proud to announce this first group of partners that have chosen to become certified and recognized as a valued partner. Most of these partners have worked with us for many years. We are very happy that we can finally offer them the opportunity to get recognized for their loyalty, commitment and hard work to promote and successfully install our products. Furthermore, this also creates good opportunities for the end users of our products. It will now be easier to identify those vendors that have a proven track-record in building successful installations with our products. In the upcoming months more committed business partners are expected to get certified worldwide.” explains Maarten Mijwaart, General Manager of Nedap Identification Systems.
For more information on Nedap’s partners and information on the partner program visit: http://www.nedapidentification.com/partner-portal.html