MuxLab Inc. is making noise and releasing over 10 new Digital AV products, most supporting 4K, at ISE this year. The MuxLab booth will be full of live demonstrations of the new products where visitors can play with the solutions hands on.
The new products launching at ISE join the MuxLab Pro Digital family of products which includes extenders, splitters, switchers, HDMI & multimedia matrix switches, and more.
Always striving to remain at the forefront of innovation while maintaining its reputation in both high quality and affordability, MuxLab is looking forward to presenting its new products;
Extenders & Converters:
• _HDMI – VGA/Audio Wall-Plate Transmitter, 500455-TX
• _HDMI Wall-Plate Extender Kit, HDBT, 500451-WP-KIT
• _HDMI / Bi-IR Extender Kit, 500404
• _HDMI 5-Play Extender Kit, UHD-4K, 500456
• _VGA to HDMI converter with Scaler 500149
• _HDMI to HDMI with Audio Extraction, UHD-4K, 500431
• _Digital Audio 5.1-Channel & DTS Converter 500088
• _HDMI 4×8 Matrix Switch, 4HDMI+4HDBT, PoE, 500419-PoE
• _HDMI 8×8 Matrix Switch, HDBT, 500469-PoE
• _HDMI 8×8 Matrix Switch, 4HDMI+4HDBT, PoE, 500468-PoE
• _4x4 HDMI to HDMI Matrix, 4K, 500440
AV over IP:
• _HDMI/RS232 Over IP Extender Kit, 500753
AV Automation Control Software requiring MuxLab’s Pro Digital Network Controller, 500810
“Muxlab is proud of the release of these new Pro A/V products which address the 4K era. Muxlab is committed to continuing to design state of the art solutions and address the constantly changing and emerging needs of the Pro A/V & Broadcast markets.” said Daniel Assaraf, MuxLab’s President.
As a member of the HDBaseT Alliance, MuxLab also offers a full range of solutions supporting HDBase-T technology.
MuxLab is confident in its wide-ranging product offering to its customers and is excited to show off its new products. Stop by Booth # 1-N130 at ISE to speak with a MuxLab team member.