MOBOTIX AG, a leading manufacturer of digital high-resolution, network-based video security systems together with J Brand and other leading retail technology experts will be hosting a Retail Technology Challenges and Solutions Seminar on the 14th of June at London’s iconic Gherkin office complex.
The invitation only event will provide attendees with real life examples of retail challenges and how new technologies can offer tangible business benefits. The half-day, morning or afternoon sessions will provide an insight into market drivers, trends and advantages of new retail technologies alongside opportunities for technologists to network with retail industry peers.
“Today’s tough economic climate poses severe challenges for retail IT specialists,” explains Guy Jones, Managing Director for J Brand, “How and where to invest and deploy new technologies to deliver maximum return on investment has never been more important and we believe that interrelated and innovative new technologies can help address real world problems.”
Alongside MOBOTIX, the event will include presentations by experts from a number of leading retail technology and system integration specialists including:
• Experian FootFall, a provider of solutions to aid the optimisation of site performance based upon measured consumer behaviour.
• Motorola Retail Solutions help increase inventory efficiency and optimise the customer experience.
• Brand-Rex, a leading global supplier of structured cabling systems for data networks and a niche supplier of high performance cables for extreme environment.
• Signagelive, a world leader in cloud-powered media delivery solutions, providing a platform that runs even the largest retail networks reliably, efficiently and cost effectively.
• J Brand specialise in all aspects of electrical installation services and support, data network solutions, EPOS, Wireless site surveys and digital signage installations.
“The seminar is aimed at anyone involved in Retail Technology, such as IT or Infrastructure Managers and Consultants,” explains Mike Lewis, Business Development Director for MOBOTIX UK & Ireland, “Space is limited due to the size of the venue, but we urge anybody interested in attending to contact myself or Guy to secure a invite.”
MOBOTIX has run approximately 150 events at its Gherkin offices over the last year, “and if there is demand, we are prepared to run an additional Retail Technology Challenges and Solutions Seminar, so still feel free to contact us if you are unable to attend on the 14th of June but would be interested in a future event,” Lewis adds.
30 St Mary Axe, also known as the Gherkin and the Swiss Re Building, is a skyscraper in London’s main financial district, the City of London and opened at the end of May 2004. With 40 floors, the tower is 190 metres tall and stands on the former site of the Baltic Exchange building. On the building’s top level, there is a bar for tenants and their guests featuring a 360° view of London. A restaurant operates on the 39th floor, and private dining rooms on the 38th.