All-over-IP Expo 2016: new topics, new business, new leads!
Annually, All-over-IP Expo invests into developing innovative content to ensure that exhibitors capture new sales leads. 35,9% visitors to All-over-IP Expo in 2015 indicated they were first-time visitors to the show. While the event attracted 4216 attendees well informed in advance about the brands on display, global guests and speakers, new products, cutting-edge-topics, and education highlights.
For complete AOIP statistics please address Alla Aldushina at email@example.com.
In 2016, All-over-IP Expo sets up new trending topics that shape the business and education agenda to attract new visitors to be converted into new sales and solution partners.
1. The Internet of Things and its Impact on Commercial and Industrial Buildings.
2. Physical Security: the Epicentre of the Internet of Things in Buildings.
3. Integration – the Main Driver for Growth across Physical Security.
4. IP Video Surveillance: Lead Role in Evolution of IoT in Buildings.
5. Broadening Access Control Business Beyond Security.
6. How Integration between Video, Access Control and Storage Affects Business.
7. ONVIF: The Evolution of a Standard
8. Connected Smart Buildings Making Smart Cities
9. Strategic Alliances: the Value-Add to Storage, Video Surveillance and Security Projects.
10. Learning to Revolutionise Return on Security Investment.
Product presentations will for the first time be arranged into four tracks to improve brands’ promotion in relevant context and manage flows of visitor in an intelligent way. The presentation tracks include VERTICAL SOLUTIONS, LOCALIZATION IN PRACTICE, INNOVATIONS, and NEW BUSINESS SESSIONS.
All-over-IP Expo 2016 is focused on offering new topics, new brands and new speakers to gain new audience targeting insights, best practices and future business as well as to provide new motivation to existing sales partners and end-users.
For keynote speaking opportunities please contact Olga Fedoseeva at firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies interested in exhibiting should contact Alla Aldushina at email@example.com
Primary Sponsor: ITV | AxxonSoft – a leading software developer that combines IP-based physical security management, intelligent video surveillance, and an enterprise-wide platform.
Education Sponsor: Milestone Systems – a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software.
About All-over-IP Expo
Founded in 2008, All-over-IP is a networking platform for global IT, surveillance and security vendors, key local customers and sales partners where they share knowledge and exchange ideas that are financially rewarding for business. All-over-IP Expo brings together major brands to ensure the best marketplace for the latest technology and innovation, and to lead customers to the Next Big Thing.
9th Annual International ALL-OVER-IP EXPO 2016
November 23–24, 2016
Russia, Moscow, Sokolniki Expo
Photo: Alla Aldushina, International Marketing Officer, Groteck Business Media