INTERPOL World Congress, 4-6 July 2017, SingaporeAre you prepared for the ever-changing security threats? Learn from industry experts on the latest challenges and solutions to future crime via three dedicated tracks – Cybercrime (4 July), Safe Cities (5 July) and Identity Management (6 July). See here for the full programme.
Don’t leave it too late. Secure your place and register for the congress.
4 July 2017 – CYBERCRIME
Shedding light on the “Dark side”– Cyberspace and the future of security.
Managing cyber threats to society from the “hidden” Internet.
- Jürgen Stock, Secretary General, INTERPOL
- Jean-Luc Vez, Head of Public Security Policy and Security Affairs, Member of the Executive Committee, World Economic Forum
- Ann Johnson, Vice President, Enterprise Cybersecurity Group, Microsoft
- Cheri McGuire, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Standard Chartered
- Christian Karam, Global Head of Cyber Threat Intelligence, UBS AG
- Jim Pitkow, Chair Technical Task Force, Thorn
- Maria Vello, Chief Operating Officer, Cyber Defence Alliance
- New York Police Department
- Nick Savvides, Information Security Specialist & Strategist, Symantec Corporation
- Nils Andersen-Röed, Operational Specialist / Project Leader Darkweb Team, Dutch National Police
- Stanislav K. Kuznetsov, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board, Sberbank
- Vincent Loy, APAC Financial Crime & Cyber Data Analytics Leader, PwC Singapore
- Vitaly Kamluk, Director, Global Research & Analysis Team APAC, Kaspersky Lab
- William A. Maheu, Senior Director, Qualcomm Cyber Security Solutions
5 July 2017 – SAFE CITIES
Prevention – Getting smarter, faster and more precise.
Preparing strategies, approach and tactics for securing urban centers and global cities of the future.
- Lieutenant General Sebastian Haitota Ndeitunga, Inspector General of the Namibian Police Force and Vice President (Africa), INTERPOL Executive Committee
- Valdecy Urquiza, Brazilian Federal Police Commissioner, Head of INTERPOL Brazil
- Khoo Boon Hui, Past President of INTERPOL 2008-2012, Retired Commissioner of Police, Singapore 1997-2010
- Keynote: Michael Hershman, Group CEO, International Centre for Sport Security (ICSS)
- Arthur Holland Michel, Co-Director, Center for the Study of the Drone, Bard College
- Daniel Pearce, Head of Operation Support, National Lead for Open Source and Analytics SO15, Metropolitan Police
- Fang Eu-Lin, Partner, PwC Singapore
- Jamie Wylly, General Manager, Public Safety and National Security Worldwide Public Sector, Microsoft
- Jorge R. Rodriguez, Commander, Los Angeles Police Department
- Koh Hong-Eng, Global Chief Public Safety Expert, Enterprise Business Group, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
- Kris Ranganath, Senior Director, Advanced Recognition Systems, NEC Corporation of America (NEC)
- Dr William H. Saito, Special Adviser to the Cabinet, Government of Japan
- Yuval Ben-Moshe, VP of Forensics Business Development, Cellebrite
6 July 2017 – IDENTITY MANAGEMENT
Identity management and detection in a borderless world.
Law enforcement, migration and border management in an age of globalization.
- Noboru Nakatani, Executive Director, INTERPOL Global Complex for Innovation
- Michael O’Connell, Director for Operational Police Support & Analysis, INTERPOL
- Ambassador Adam Blackwell, Chairman of the Advisory Board, TechTrace SA
- Centre of Excellence for National Security, S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- Derek Pak, Vice President, Franchise Integrity, Mastercard
- Dr Donato Colucci, Senior Regional Immigration and Border Management Specialist, International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Dr Enrique Segura, President & CEO, Securiport LLC
- Dr Guy Vinet, Head of Strategic Police Matters Unit / Transnational Threats Department, Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
- Dr Jean Salomon, Business Development Director, SICPA SA
- Dr John Coyne, Head of Border Security Program, Australian Strategic Policy Institute
- Rob Leslie, Chief Executive Officer, Sedicii Innovations Limited, World Economic Forum’s 2015 Technology Pioneer
INTERPOL World 2017