UBM plc, organisers of IFSEC International, the world’s leading annual security event, has now opened the IFSEC International Security Industry Awards 2012 for entry. To enter, simply go to www.ifsec.co.uk/awards. The deadline for entries is 9th March 2012.
Produced in association with the British Security Industry Association (BSIA), the IFSEC International Security Industry Awards acknowledge the people, products and technological advancements that have played a major part in the security industry over the past year.
Headline sponsored by Norbain Group and culminating at IFSEC International 2012, the IFSEC Security Industry Awards the social event for the entire industry and will be presented at a black tie gala dinner on Monday 14th May 2012 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel.
Categories open to both exhibitors and non-exhibitors are:
• Best Policing Partnership of the Year
• Guarding Service Delivery to Customer
• Security Project or Installation of the Year
Categories open exclusively to exhibitors participating in IFSEC International 2012 are:
• CCTV Camera Equipment of the Year
• CCTV System of the Year (Excluding Camera and Lens)
• Intruder Alarm or Exterior Deterrent Product of the Year
• Physical Security Product of the Year
• Access Control Product of the Year (Including Biometrics)
• Communication Product of the Year
• Integrated Security Product of the Year
Charlie Cracknell, Event Director for IFSEC International said: “IFSEC International 2012 promises to be another significant year in terms of global security products and innovative technologies. The IFSEC International Security Industry Awards are poised to demonstrate this. As a highlight in the security industry’s calendar, we look forward to celebrating with the industry’s finest at the gala dinner.”
To submit your entry or to book tickets to the industry event of the year, please visit www.ifsec.co.uk/awards by 9th March 2012 or contact Douglas Read (email@example.com) +44 (0) 20 7921 8074), firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to assist you.