Download the EMS FireCell Guide. Making paper manuals a thing of the past…
The EMS Wireless FireCell App is designed as an engineer’s on site tool with lots more useful Radio Fire information available. Including Quick Start Guides, Engineers FAQs and full product manuals, making your FireCell Installation and Commission as easy as possible.
The EMS Wireless FireCell App not only gives you information about FireCell, the UK’s leading wireless fire system, but gives you access to a world of facts and figures around wireless technology.
Find out more about wireless fire protection and how it works.
What is EN54-25, and how does the FireCell solution work.
You can explore engineering installation guides, product manuals and datasheets; learn how the product works as well as contact support engineers. Want to book a FREE survey or just get more information about wireless technology, then this is a must for you.
This FREE edition includes the following:
- Information on FireCell Products and how they work
- Control Panels
- Radio Hubs
- Radio Cluster Communicators
- Call Points
- Combined Detector Sounders
- Voice Sounders
- Input/Output Devices
- Datasheets and Manuals as well as FAQs and Quick Start Guides
- Regional Contacts & Technical Support: All contactable directly
- Links to related sites including a guide to the EN54-part 25 standard for radio fire systems.
- And the ability to leave feedback and comments
Future updates will include guides to:
- False Alarm Management
- UK Legislation and what you need to know
- Risk Assessment
- How to apply for a FREE CPD presentation