We’ve just returned from IFSEC 2011 where the message continues to be the benefits of high-tech in solving your security challenges. In this first day, I’ll give you a general round up of the show from my perspective.
Tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday of this week, I’ll take you more in-depth to look at a selection of products and companies at the show:
- Arecont – Scott Schafer
- Assa Abloy – Chris Bone and Paul Morris (WOT Security Group)
- Axis – Phil Doyle
- BT Redcare – Danny McInnes
- Canon – Floris Oranje
- Citysync – Steve Townsend
- Dedicated Micros – Mike Newton
- Elmdene – Steve Coulsdon
- Gallagher Group – Sir William Gallagher
- JVC– Yash Patel
- Norbain – Barry Shakespeare
- NVT – Dan Nitzan
- Paxton – Ramon Surrey
- Silent Sentinel – Paul Elsey
- Ubiqz – Anand Subbiah
So keep coming back Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to this page for updates.
Also, tomorrow we’ll reveal the winner of the competition to win a spy pen.