ComNet Europe Ltd of Leeds in the United Kingdom, a leading manufacturer of fiber optic transmission and networking equipment, has now introduced the ComWorx™ VL – Value Line to satisfy the demand for a cost-effective line of Ethernet transmission products.
This line consists of:
- Managed Ethernet switches
- Ethernet media converters
- Ethernet media converters with 60W PoE
- Ethernet over coaxial cable media converters
- Ethernet over unshielded twisted pair (UTP)
- Managed switches for Gbit and 100Mbit up to 24 modular ports
The new ComWorx™ VL line is the company’s entry into Ethernet products that are commercial-rated and designed for benign operating environments and comes with a 5 year warranty. The entire ComWorx™ VL line has been released for sale, giving ComNet a very diverse Ethernet solution suite.
ComNet research shows how the market is turning towards the many benefits Ethernet offers and ComNet is positioning the ComWorx™ line as a single source solution towards solving IP transmission challenges.
The new line of media converters, Ethernet-over-Coax and managed Ethernet switches have been designed for applications where functionality and performance is mandatory, but cost is a significant consideration.
ComNet has also developed a cost effective product line for analogue video, audio and data transmission.
This consists of
- 1Ch Mini Video With Contact Closure
- 4Ch Quad Video & Contact Closure Receivers
- 4Ch & 8Ch Multiplexers
- 4Ch & 8Ch Multiplexers with 2Ch Data
- RS232/422 Data Transceivers
- Audio Transmission with Contact Closure
All of these products above deliver performance and cost-effective transmission of digitally encoded video with or without data channels over a single multimode or singlemode optical fiber.
- Superior Performance
- Economical Pricing
- UL, FCC and CE approved
- In-Stock availability
- Models for most traditional Video, Audio, Data and Ethernet applications
- Environmentally hardened for analogue Video and Audio units
- 5 year warranty
ComNet is headquartered in Danbury, CT in a state of the art manufacturing and production facility housing the key functions of engineering, production, shipping, sales, customer care, marketing and more. ComNet is an international company with offices located in Leeds in the United Kingdom covering Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.