Issue 54 of our magazine, CCTV Image, is taking shape ready for release in April and we want your news!
We have limited space left for your industry news, so don’t miss your chance to appear in the industry’s leading publication, alongside feature stories and expert views. In this issue, we have the following features:
- Rooms with a View: Harrogate The CCTV system at Harrogate covers four town centres in the area with high definition cameras which are fed back to the main control room. We’ll be looking at this system which has earned praise from police, councillors and local businesses, and talking to the parties involved including the manager of the CCTV system, the system provider Meyertech, the installer Baydale Control System and the consultants RJH Technical Consultancy.
- Spotlight on Genetec – We will talk exclusively to the Genetec team based in Montreal about plans for future developments of this market-leading video management system. The feature will include interviews with a range of leading technology specialists and business development executives, including the founder and CTO Pierre Racz, that will give a deep insight into this privately owned video management specialist.
- An interview with Tony Porter – Tony Porter QPM LLB, is the new surveillance camera commissioner and we will be discussing his background in policing and corporate security, and how he feels about joining the Home Office to take up the position previously occupied by Andrew Rennison. We will also ask him about privacy versus security and how he will work within the scope of the legislation as it has been framed.
- An update from the Metropolitan Police Service Central Forensic Image Team – The head of the Met’s CFIT, DCI Mick Neville, will update us on the work of this unit which continues to impress us with its use of CCTV imagery to identify suspects and build cases for court.
- ‘Caught on Camera’ Channel 5’s CCTV programme – We will have an exclusive insight into the hit CCTV documentary series from the producers of the show, which highlights CCTV, privacy and the fight against crime.
- Business focus: Ipsotek – Video analytics is coming of age as a tool in large scale commercial and industrial security applications, according to Ipsotek, one of the technological trailblazers in this exciting new technology. We will be featuring an interview with the Managing Director, Bill Flind.
As always, these features will be accompanied by the latest news, industry updates, the CCTV User Group’s news and a note from Group Director Peter Fry.
In addition to the limited remaining space for your news, we also have a few advertising slots available on a first come, first serve basis. To find out more about advertising opportunities contact our Commercial Director, Peter Mawson, directly via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone, +44 (0)1543 250456.
We will be closing down the chance to send your news on the 20th of March, so get in touch with our Assistant Editor, Kirsty McMahon, as soon as possible to make sure you don’t miss out. She can be reached by email, email@example.com, or by phone, +44 (0)1543 250456.