Version 6.4 of AC2000 SE (Standard Edition) and Lite boasts new features, additional integrations and Web Dashboard for real time display of system wide information
CEM Systems, part of Tyco Security Products, has announced the release of version 6.4 of AC2000 SE (Standard Edition) and AC2000 Lite integrated access control and security management software. These latest releases offer a host of new features including video, fire and intrusion integrations, Web dashboard, Web Reports and more.
“We continually develop and enhance AC2000 to meet customer feature requirements and industry needs,” said Andrew Fulton, Senior Director of Global Sales, CEM Systems. “The latest versions of both AC2000 SE and Lite offer customers, with any sized site, increased web functionality and access control features for improved business efficiency. The addition of new integrations also strengthens the position of AC2000 as a powerful and fully integrated security management system.”
In addition to existing DVR/NVR integrations, AC2000 SE v6.4 supports full two-way integration with Matrivideo products, offering live camera call-up, playback of recorded alarm footage and live alarm video popup. AC2000 SE v6.4 also supports a high level interface with Tyco Minerva Fire Panel which allows alarms and events generated by the Minerva system to be monitored using AC2000 AED (Alarm Event Display).
AC2000 Lite v6.4 now supports integrations to American Dynamics HDVR (hybrid video recorder), VideoEdge NVR v4.0 and victor unified video interface as standard. AC2000 Lite also now supports full two-way integration with the DSC PowerSeries Intruder Panel. Alarms from the intruder panel can be displayed in AC2000 AED (Alarm Event Display) while the DSC Virtual Keypad can be used to arm/disarm the system within AC2000 Lite.
This release of AC2000 Lite features AC2000 WEB applications; these applications currently include AC2000 Web Visitor Management, Web Alarm Status Display and Web Device Status Display.
In addition to this suite of WEB Applications, both AC2000 SE and Lite version 6.4 now include the new AC2000 Web Dashboard and Web Reports. AC2000 Web Dashboard gives users instant, remote access to a range of data including usage statistics, trending, occupancy, top alarms and system diagnostics in a single location. Web Reports for alarms and transactions allows for the creation of report templates, report scheduling and emailing.
AC2000 Lite v6.4 also offers a range of additional features and improvements:
• AC2000 Mustering & Zone Monitor – Muster reports can be printed automatically in the event of a fire and AC2000 Zone Monitor supports real time monitoring for up to six zones simultaneously, including a new graphical view.
• AED Command Executable – Allows third party software or commands to be executed via custom icons or drop down menus in AC2000 AED.
• AC2000 Getting Started Wizard – Using a simplified step-by-step guide, the wizard helps system administrators to configure a new AC2000 SE system.
• Personnel CSV Import Tool – Enables the import of cardholder details into the AC2000 SE Personnel application via a simple, intuitive user interface.
• Occupancy Zones – Customers can set a ‘maximum’ occupancy level which triggers an Open/Close command when the zone or car park becomes full.
• New Backup & Restore Options – Administered through a new web interface allowing for Manual Backup/Restore, Viewing of Backup History, Backup/Restore to and from removable media such as USB HDD, Memory Stick or to another server via FTP.
• SMS Text Messaging – In addition to sending an email when an alarm occurs, AC2000 Lite can now send an SMS text message to a mobile phone.
About CEM Systems access control technologies
CEM Systems, part of Tyco Security Products, provides highly advanced security management solutions which include integrated access control, ID badging, alarm monitoring, people counting systems and the industry’s most advanced and flexible range of card readers.
From a small facility to a large multi-site facility the sophisticated AC2000 access control system and advanced CEM products provide a solution to meet even the most complex needs. Each CEM system can be customized to specifically fit the needs of each individual customer, ensuring a powerful, highly tailored level of protection that simply cannot be matched in the industry.
For more information on CEM Systems access control technologies, visit www.cemsys.com.
About Tyco Security Products
Tyco Security Products, a business unit of Tyco International, is a unified group of world-leading access control, video and intrusion brands. Operating in more than 40 offices with over 2000 employees, these brands- American Dynamics, Bentel, CEM Systems, DSC, Kantech, Software House and Sur-Gard – have more combined years of experience in the security industry than any other group in the world. Our security integration platforms, built by our developers from across all product disciplines allow our customers to see more, do more, and save more. Our solutions today are designed to be compatible with the technology of tomorrow.
For more information on Tyco Security Products, visit www.tycosecurityproducts.com