In this issue of CCTV Image magazine:
- How many CCTV cameras are there in the UK? Answer: 1.85 million.
- The Protection of Freedoms Bill – what is it?
- Rooms with a View visits Chelmsford and see how they rescued a local journalist from a vicious assault and how the team there manages a 313-camera system.
- Police liaison officers and why you should have one, or two….
- Feature on camera technology
- A feature on education surveillance
- Simon Lambert’s Talking Shop column
- And Martin Gill with the latest CCTV research
- Plus Industry News and our Directory of Companies.
Click below to get reading…. !
Click to launch the full edition in a new window
Let us know what you think!