The latest edition of our newspaper is now available, both in print and online here, and we’re already thinking about issue 8.
Coming up the next edition we’ll be looking at the following:
- Recruitment: An inside look at vetting in security recruitment and the challenges it presents.
- Access Control: How are organisations like the Master Locksmiths Association (MLA) supporting the sector?
- Video Analytics: Assessing how technology is progressing and what can we expect from the market in the future.
- Education: We’ll be speaking to individual and companies on the front line in securing education facilities around the world.
- Region Focus: A look at what’s going on in India and Asia.
But we need your help.
There is a buzz around the video analytics market at the moment, and there is no shortage of new technology emerging – but how is it working in practice? We want the end-user perspective. Can you provide this?
If you have a video analytics case study or a perspective on this, or any of our other features, please get in touch with our Deputy Editor, Kirsty McMahon, on +44 (0)1543-250-456 or email Kirsty@SecurityNewsDesk.com.
Also, don’t forget about the range of marketing options available in the newspaper. Spaces are filling up quickly, so get in touch with Commercial Director, Peter Mawson, now to avoid disappointment. You can reach him on +44 (0)1543-250-456 or at Peter@SecurityNewsDesk.com.
We are always looking for new content and ideas, so feel free to drop us a line with your suggestions and let us know why you think the industry needs to hear about them.