CD04 Wireless Telemetric System designed for control of high speed cameras and DVRs.
CD 04 is a professional telemetric module of 500 mW of power, operating within ISM 869MHz frequency band, enables wireless operation of advanced high speed cameras and DVR`s over 6 km distance. It supports a bidirectional telemetric transmission (half duplex) which is required for most high speed cameras (i.e.: alarm functions from cameras or command acknowledgement functions).
CD 04 systems are designed to meet all requirements for CCTV systems and for modern automatics. The systems can be easy connected with any of our product line, including CAM5816 and TCO5807 systems as well as with other wireless video devices.
CD 04 module is an excellent substitute of wire link as it no restrain the control functions whatsoever. It supports high speed cameras and recorders of any type equipped with protocols of any type used with the RS485 and RS232 serial interface. The module can operate with such protocols as (the list is not exhaustive): PELCO-D , PELCO-P , LG Multix , D-max , VICON, GANZ, SAMSUNG , COP-2 , Santachi , PANASONIC , Longcomity , HUNDA600 , LILIN , VICON , MOLYNX , KALATEL , VCL , Reserved , ALEC, COP-1 , Ultrak , BOSCH Bi-phase ( with additional converter), ARITECH, Sensormatic, Baxal, Dynacolor, etc.
- bidirectional transmission of RS485, RS232 and TTL 5V protocols
- control of rotational camers
- control of DVR recorders
- remote supervision of alarm and fire systems
- 10 independent operating channels
- 500 mW output power – adjustable
- Baudrate: 1200 to 9600 bps
- Fluent bidirectional transmission (half duplex)
- Supports any of video transmission system
- Operates within free and stable 869 MHz band
- Fluent, delay-free operation
- Transparent transmission for protocols used
- No line-of-sight required
- Signal retransmission possible
- Outdoor enclosure
- Quick and easy installation
The CD04 set contains:
- Bidirectional module with rod antenna (1 pcs)
- 35 – 50 mm rod clamp (1 pcs)
- User’s manual and Conformity Declaration
The CD04 Telemetric Systems operate in a point – multipoint configuration, i.e. one CD04 module for a control keyboard and one module for each high speed camera.
- For an object with one high speed camera: 2 pcs of CD04 and one video set (i.e. CAM5816h).
- For an object of three high speed cameras: 4 pcs of CD04 and three video sets (i.e. CAM5816h)
- For an object of 8 high speed cameras: 9 pcs of CD04 and eight video sets (i.e. CAM5816h)