The international exhibition ISC West, which is one of the most important security-related events bringing together more than 26,000 specialists, will be held April 6-8 in Las Vegas, Nevada. AxxonSoft’s upcoming participation in ISC West will be the first time the company has ever presented products and technologies at an exhibition held in the United States.
The AxxonSoft booth will demonstrate the following products:
- Axxon Smart PRO – the next-generation video surveillance system for small and mid-sized sites;
- the Intellect Enterprise 4.8.0 security platform featuring Forensic Search technology.
Solutions based on the Intellect platform will also be presented:
- POS Intellect – a point-of-sale control system;
- Auto Intellect – an integrated system for ensuring traffic safety;
- Face Intellect – a facial recognition system.
“AxxonSoft’s U.S. office has been operating since January of 2010, and we have already enjoyed success on the American market. For example, an Intellect-based solution is being employed in Saker ShopRite supermarkets. However, this exhibition will be our first in the U.S. For us, this is a wonderful opportunity to present our technologies to a large audience of American specialists, and this is also a wonderful opportunity for them to get to know our products, based on which thousands of systems of various scale and complexity have been created.”
Evgenia Ostrovskaya, AxxonSoft’s director of international business development for AxxonSoft.
Sands Expo & Convention Center
201 Sands Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109-2617
Phone: +1 (702) 733-5556
AxxonSoft’s booth: 3149
Date and time of exhibition:
April 6, 7: 10AM – 5PM
April 8: 10AM – 3PM