As part of the recently announced marketing and sales framework initiative between Axis Communications and Canon, Axis introduced seven new models in the Canon network camera range to its customers in EMEA and North America.
Starting in EMEA from September 1 and in North America from October 1, Axis Communications has assumed responsibility for the marketing and sales of Canon’s entire network video product portfolio in these regions.
Under this new framework, Axis complements its portfolio of industry leading security solutions by introducing seven new Canon network cameras. The cameras include the VB-S30VE, a compact outdoor mini PTZ dome camera, and the VB-H761LVE, an outdoor fixed box camera with 20 times zoom and IR illumination. The majority of the new models are designed for outdoor surveillance and they all offer HDTV 1080p resolution in full frame rate.
The new models include:
• VB-H761LVE – outdoor, vandal-resistant fixed camera for tough conditions, offering 20x zoom and built-in infrared illumination. Perfect for industry, critical infrastructure and commercial buildings when it is necessary to zoom in on objects and incidents from a distance.
• VB-H760VE – outdoor, vandal-resistant fixed camera for tough conditions, with a 20x zoom lens. Suitable for education, industry and critical infrastructure facilities.
• VB-H751LE – outdoor fixed camera offering 2.4x zoom and built-in infrared illumination. Intended for monitoring of commercial buildings, warehouses and critical infrastructure, even in complete darkness.
• VB-H651VE – outdoor, vandal-resistant fixed dome camera for tough conditions, providing Pan-Tilt-Rotate-Zoom (PTRZ) functionality and ultra-wide lens. Intended for outdoor monitoring of retail locations, commercial and bank buildings.
• VB-S30VE – outdoor, vandal-resistant compact mini PTZ dome camera with built-in microphone and PTZ functionality including 3.5x zoom. Perfect for discreet monitoring of areas such as retail, education and warehouses, and where there is a requirement to change viewing angle and zoom in on activity.
• VB-S800VE – outdoor, vandal-resistant compact fixed dome camera with built-in microphone. Suitable for discreet surveillance within retail, banking and education.
• VB-S910F – indoor, compact fixed camera with 3.5x zoom and built-in microphone. Intended for discreet monitoring of indoor areas within for example retail, education and banking.
The new cameras are planned to be available in Q1 2017 through Axis distribution channels in EMEA and North America. In the Japanese market and the rest of the Asia-Pacific region, Canon products will be available through existing Canon distribution channels.