Boon Edam, one of the biggest security entrance manufacturers will provide doors at the upcoming ASIS International show
Boon Edam Inc were delighted to announce that they will not only be the official Turnstile Sponsor, but they have also been tasked with enhancing integrated access control solutions, that both authenticate authorised passage and stop tailgating in Booth number 4003 at the ASIS International Seminar and Exhibits show – the 63rd of its kind – in Dallas, Texas, between the 26th and 28th of September.
This is the second time ASIS International have made Boon Edam their Official Turnstile Sponsor, and as such, the company will install 27 lanes of barrier-free Speedlane 2048 optical turnstiles at the main entrance halls to the exhibits.
As well as this, the following solutions will be on display in the Boon Edam booth to highlight how all facilities can prevent unauthorized entry while tracking who’s in their facility at any time:
- A Lifeline Speedlane Swing optical turnstile, which offers an aesthetic cabinet design and swinging panel, will have an integrated custom pedestal which incorporates the OT-Morpho MorphoWave™ touchless fingerprint technology.
- The Circlelock 200 security portal is a turnkey, mantrap entrance for high security areas, namely data centers. The entrance is configured with a two-factor authentication scenario.
- The Circlelock 200 Wall Mount is a specially-designed mantrap portal for placement on existing swinging doors, to conjure up an unmanned anti-piggybacking solution. This product also has a two-factor authentication scenario.
- The Tourlock 180+90 security revolving door has an AMAG Symmetry card reader, which will demonstrate access control integration. This is twinned with the door’s uniquely high, bi-directional throughput, and its ability to prevent piggybacking and tailgating without manned supervision.
- StereoVision 2® is a proprietary technology in Boon Edam’s Circlelock and Tourlock that enables piggybacking prevention using a combination of near infrared and optical sensors to “see” the interior compartment and determine if someone is alone.
- BoonTouch, a proprietary desktop touchpad which incorporates integrated software which allows efficient traffic management for several types of Boon Edam security entrances.
- BoonConnect, an IP-addressable, proprietary software system which gives diagnostic and configuration tools for the Tourlock security revolving door, as well as the Circlelock mantrap portal. Users can remotely access door operations and events using a host of devices, namely smartphones, tablets, or laptops via a secured corporate network.
Find out more at: http://www.boonedam.co.uk