IFSEC is one of the biggest events in the security industry’s calendar, and excitement over the show’s move to London for the 2104 edition is driving exhibitor and visitor numbers to record levels. Are you doing everything you can to get your message to all of them?
Security Media Publishing, in conjunction with UBM, the exhibition organisers are producing an IFSEC 2014 special edition, A3 sized, newspaper. This is a publication that will bring the highlights of the whole protection and management exhibition series together. Gerry Dunphy, new Event Director IFSEC and Firex 2014, says that the paper is the place to “find everything you need to know” about the show. The newspaper will be distributed at the show in the Excel Centre from 17-19 June 14, as well as in surrounding exhibition hotels. This offers potential access to over 24,000 visitors and more than 650 manufacturers. This is the perfect way to complement your investment into this prestigious event and promote your stand directly to the right people.
The concept is simple, we have a limited number of company pages available, the page can be filled with whatever content you prefer – from a full page advert to a combination of advert and text. You can see what our bi-monthly newspaper looks like here for an example how the finished product will look .
The edition will have a print circulation of 10,000 and will also be made available electronically and emailed to our entire database of 37,500 subscribers, as well as circulated across our social media channels which directly reach over 850,000 security professionals.
IFSEC video opportunities
As a proven and recognized leading video provider we are offering video support to your investment in being there through 3 simple products:
- A Company Overview – 45-60 sec piece to camera on your stand explaining your company and introducing your products and priorities.
- A Stand Tour – A detailed video profile of your stand giving you a lasting product distributed to our extensive database and posted on our website and YouTube channel for posterity. This is usually 3 to 3 ½ minutes long.
- Sponsorship of a Security News Desk Showreel. – An overview video of the whole exhibition with a short focus on content sponsors and their stands in particular.
Enhanced Online pre and post show support
- eNews announcement pre show
- eNews announcement post show
- Web banner Advert on SecuityNewsDesk.com for one month
- Newspaper full A3 page £1,500+vat
- Newspaper half page A3 £750+vat
- Newspaper quarter page A3 page £500+vat
- Newspaper IFSEC news inclusion £250
- Company overview video £750+vat
- Stand tour £750-£2500 (subject to brief and stand size)
- Show reel sponsorship £750+vat
- Enhanced online show support £500+vat
Don’t miss out on any of these opportunities, contact the Security Media team today on +44(0)1543-250456 or email@example.com.