Advent IM has issued a set of key findings and a guidance document in response to the new version of ISO 27001, the Information Security Standard.
The guidance document is a mapping tool which shows the 2005 version of the standard’s controls and clauses versus the new 2013 version and 2013 versus 2005. It also includes details of the controls that have been deleted.
Benefits of compliance or certification to ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Better planning and control.
- Improved procedures.
- Greater transparency regarding all business operations.
- Increased job satisfaction among employees.
- Improved utilisation of time and resources
- Increased performance.
- Clear and easier channels of communication.
- Easier and better change management.
- Fewer mistakes.
- Lower insurance premiums.
- Competitive advantage.
- Open doors to new markets.
To download the guidance document visit: http://www.advent-im.co.uk/advent_im_news.aspx
To get details on how to get support in compliance or certification to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 visit: http://www.advent-im.co.uk/iso_27001.aspx