A10 Networks unveils Affinity Partner Programme designed to empower channel partners and facilitate mutual growth
Three tiers provide partners with incentives, investment and enablement programmes to help them profitably lead with A10’s high-performance application service gateway products
10 Networks, a technology leader in application networking and security, today launched the new A10 Affinity Partner Programme in Europe, Middle East and Africa, a programme designed to motivate and reward A10’s channel partners who sell the company’s application service gateway and security products. Through this programme, A10 channel partners will have what they need to participate in the multi-billion pound high-growth application networking and security market.
Affinity partners will gain access to a host of resources and enablement programs that will help them lead with A10 solutions and grow their business. Core benefits of the programme include expanded programme offerings, increased partner profitability, and new training/tools.
- The new A10 Affinity Partner Programme offers three tiers: Platinum, Gold, and Bronze that specify investments, discounts, and enablement levels.
- With the Affinity Enablement Programme, A10 is making a significant investment in role-based training for partner sales and systems engineers (SEs). Through this learning programme, A10 partners will gain the skills needed to engage customers in the discovery sales process—helping them to land new clients, position and demonstrate A10 products, and grow their business.
- Deal registration rewards partners who make investments in customer development. It now provides an additional incentive aggregated with base discount upon approved registrations.
- New and enhanced online tools, including a redesigned partner portal, make it easy to do business with A10.
- All three A10 Thunder Series product lines are covered in the new program: Application Delivery Controller (ADC), Threat Protection System (TPS), and Carrier Grade Networking (CGN).
Partner, Scott Dobson, Managing Director, Cloud Distribution comments on the Affinity programme:
“Cloud Distribution started working with A10 Networks in 2013 and we enjoyed a successful year in 2014, on the back of A10’s feature rich and mature ADC offering. Year to date in 2015, we are already witnessing 350+ percent growth thanks to A10 Networks rapid move into the security market. A10 Networks has launched the perfect solutions for today’s security needs with its offerings around DDoS and SSL inspection of encrypted traffic threats. This demonstrates that it is a nimble and agile vendor, able to move quickly and anticipate market needs. In fact both channels and partners have quickly seen the value of promoting A10 to add incremental value to their customers’ existing security deployments, especially around sandboxing and firewall technologies.”
“Cloud believes that the launch of the Affinity Partner Programme couldn’t have been better timed to ensure that the proactive channels get margin protection, as well as market and lead generation support, to enable them to continue with the success we’ve witnessed to date, as well as ensuring that the channel remains controlled and exclusive to the correct type of partner.”
Additionally technology partner, Gary Barter, Head of Product Management, C4L comments:
“C4L has a long standing relationship with A10 Networks. We have architected our Cloud based Distributed Denial of Service offering incorporating its technology. This service was launched earlier in the year.”
“We are delighted to see the launch of A10’s Affinity Partner Programme with its disciplined and structured approach to supporting partners. It has become clear that end customers want flexibility in deployed architectures to meet their specific business needs. Affinity Partners will now be able to deploy both C4L cloud services and on customer premise A10 equipment helping end customers solve increasingly complex networking and security challenges.”
Henk Jan Spanjaard, A10 Networks vice president of EMEA said,
“Partners are critical to A10’s growth strategy and success in EMEA,”
“By launching this exciting new channel programme now, we are helping our partners to increase their A10 business and reap the rewards of mutual growth. A10 has the breadth and depth in our portfolio to really help our partners succeed.”
Kirsten Lee, A10 Networks vice president of worldwide channels said:
“The new A10 Affinity Partner Programme empowers our partners to drive customer engagement and fuel growth,”
“Our data shows that a significant part of our customer base will buy in excess of eight times their initial purchase; that says a lot about the value we give partners. ‘Affinity’ implies linkage and that is exactly how we plan to go to market together—delivering a first-class experience to our mutual prospects and customers.”